Friday, July 11, 2008

The Deficit Dilemma

As a candidate for the highest office in the land, I cannot but help ponder the question, if our dollar is so low compared to the Euro dollar, which makes us a great place to buy from, why aren't our exports climbing and at the same time reducing the deficit? I realize that millions are expended monthly to back up the Iraq war but should not the exports counter these outlays and start showing a deficit reduction?

And whatever happened to money we were told would be derived from the Iraqi oil to pay us back for the money we are expending in their behalf? Why aren't the other two candidates questioning this obvious facts?

We did not invade Iraq to benefit from their vast oil supplies but certainly they should be supporting the war effort by at least covering the costs.

When I am elected, one of the ways I intend reducing the deficit is by availing ourselves of these abundant supplies. I want no profit, just want our expenditures to cease.

If you agree, you MUST vote for the deficit reduction party.
Finally, if you haven't already seen and heard about our national notoriety, click on the below and turn your volume up. The DRParty has at last been recognized nationally.

Al H for President 2nd. filing

aL Hoffman
Remember our slogan, "Who the hell is al Hoffman"?

No comments: